WestWellPolytubes have a vision to provide best quality products, extruded from virgin material. We at West Well Polytubes follow quality control process as per the instructions of the Bureau of Indian Standards.
Adoption of quality management system is one of our strategic decisions, design and implementation of our quality management system is influenced by our organizational environment, changes in the environment, risks associated with that environment, our varying needs, our objectives, our products & our processes.
QUALITY AND TESTING FACILITIES
PE Pipes are made with quality assurance system and strict adherence to IS : 4984, IS : 14333, IS : 14151, ISO : 4427, ASTM D 2239, D 2447, D 3035, F 714, AS AE – 435, AS – 2698.1, BS – 6437, DIN 8074/5 design and testing code to match the quality of our products and services.
The company’s quality edifice stands on the following pillars :
- Total commitment for customer
- Protection and Advancement of
- Strive for Quality
- Sustainable Development of
The Group is determined to improve productivity and focus continuously on innovation and up-gradation of its products and people.
Product Range and certification:
- Dia of Pipe/Duct: 16mm to 500mm
- Nominal Pressure Rating: From PN 2 to PN 20
- Material Grade : PE 40/63/80/100
- Standard Reference:IS 4984, IS 14333,IS 14885, IS 14151 (P-1&2), IS 9537, UL94, GR/CDS (TEC/DOT), ISO 4427, EN, BS 6437, DIN 8075, IS 8008.
- HDPE Fittings:
- Moulded/Fabricated: TEE/ELBOW/COLLAR/FLANGE/SADDLE/VALVE/END CAP/REDUCER/SPRINKLER FITTINGS up to 450mm.
- Compression Fittings: TEE/ELBOW/COUPLER/END PLUG/CABLE SEALING PLUG/MTA/FTA/REDUCER up to 110mm.
- Gives quick and precise location of the underground piping system
- Facilitates precise digging
- Detectable up to 5 meters deep
- Easy to join copper wire at pipe joints with special joining kit
- Available in sticks or coils, depending on pipe size
- Offered from 20mm to 1,000mm OD in MDPE/HDPE in PE 63/80/100 grade from PN 2.5 to PN 16 rating
- We are an ISO 9001 certified unit.
- We are holding BIS licences for HDPE Pipes as detailed below:
|1.||PE Pipes for Water Supply||IS 4984:2016|
|2.||HDPE Pipes for Sewerage||IS 14333:1996|
|3.||HDPE Pipes for irrigation purposes||IS14151Part-1:1999|
|4.||PE Pipes for Gases and Fuels||IS 14885:2014|
Physical & Mechanical Properties of HDPE Pipes: