Being into the business of manufacturing, supplying, exporting, trading and wholesaling, we are able to serve our valued clients with an extensive range of Compression Fittings. Our range finds wide application in water pipeline fittings and other constructional purposes. These fittings are designed precisely in compliance with the industrial standards. Our clients can avail these fittings in different grades and types like Tee, MTA, Coupler, Flange Joint, Reducer and many more. We use high grade metal and metal alloys for the manufacturing of our products and the degradation of these materials is very low. The non-corrosive nature of our range makes them durable. Our clients can avail these fittings in different dimensions depending upon their requirement. We have an expert team of quality testers, who check these fittings on different parameters to ensure their optimum utilization. Our range complies with global standards that are used in Germany, United States, U.K. and many other Asian countries. We have installed latest technology machines in our infrastructure that helps us to meet the bulk requirements of our valued clients. Our company has also gained appreciation from the clients to deliver the consignments in an intended period of time. Further, to offer utmost convenience to our clients we reasonably price our range.
- These pipes require minimum preparation
- No special tools required for installation
- Ideal for temporary applications
- Size Range: from 20 mm O.D. to 110 mm O.D.
- Pressure Rating: up to 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Color: Complete Black or Black Body with Blue Cap / Nut or as per customer requirement.
- Normal Working Temperature Range: -40Â° C. to +80Â° C
- Working life: 50 Years for Water Application.
- Conform s to as per ISO standards or as specified by customer.
- Drinking Water Supply
- Treated Water
- House Service Connections
- Residential Colonies
- Housing Societies
- Farm Houses
- Jal Boards